I’ve been busy in the past months and did not update much this site. However, here are a few hints about some upcoming articles:
- Install and run Docker on Raspberry Pi: published
- Run ntpd to provide time to your local network (Docker), I will talk about the pros and cons of running that on a Raspberry Pi: published
- Run dnsmasq to provide a DHCP and DNS resolver on your local network (Docker): draft-only
- This website is now using TLS so that the URL has changed to HTTPS. The certificate authority is Let’s Encrypt which my hosting provider is offering easily. I will show how easy it can be to setup HTTPS on WordPress: draft-only
- I have a few more unfinished articles which might still take some time to complete, topics are ranging from: LXC advance usage and tips&tricks, LXD first usage, Linux SSH key management, SSD caching on Linux, FreeBSD/Arch Linux on Raspberry Pi 2.
- Last but not least, I ought to announce why I’ve been so busy in the past months (and years). I will give some hints soon.